Dr. Hodges’ work has been recognized in the various fields where he has demonstrated the application of the super intelligence. The human mind operating on two levels remains the same from field to field. The super intelligence continually communicates whenever human intelligence operates. Such a breakthrough reveals a paradigm shift in knowledge in multiple fields. A new look at deeper motivation and communication sheds new light on psychotherapy, forensic profiling, politics, success psychology and spirituality.
Dr. Hodges’ methods have been recognized by forensic authorities around the world, including law enforcement experts, criminologists, attorneys, and forensic psychiatrists/psychologists. His work has been peer-reviewed in professional journals and referenced in journals of criminology. His profiling of forensic documents including oral interrogations has added a crucial dimension to the field of psycholinguistics.
Beyond forensic cases, Dr. Hodges also demonstrates how his super-intelligence technique can be invaluable in understanding communications from leaders. He’s examined Bill Clinton’s self-sabotaging behavior in the Monica Lewinsky affair on Leeza Gibbons’ nationally syndicated television show. He’s also explained numerous psycholinguistic super-intel messages from Barack Obama.
Dr. Hodges even utilized decoding techniques to explore the human personality of the divine-human Jesus in his highly acclaimed book, “Jesus: An Interview Across Time—A Psychiatrist Looks at His Humanity” (Bantam, 1988).
Dr. Hodges has appeared on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The CBS Morning Show, Court TV Investigation, ABC’s “The View,” and in USA Today, The Chicago Tribune, and The San Francisco Chronicle.
- "When we ask ‘Who was this man Jesus?’ no one has answered the question better than Dr. Hodges…”Mike McManus Syndicated Columnist, Author of “Ethics & Religion”
- "A Powerful Relational Experience Of Forgiveness, Healing, And A New Perspective On Life…Seldom Has The Incarnation Been So Intriguingly Portrayed."Journal of Psychology and Christianity
- “Dr. Hodges’ super intelligence method signifies a major breakthrough in criminal investigations. I wish I had known about it during the 26 years I was a FBI investigator.”Charles Donald ByronSpecial Agent, FBI (retired)
- “I have consulted with Dr. Hodges several times regarding cases where written notes were involved. As a retired FBI agent and active Chief of Police I have found his unconscious communication technique to be useful. I think his study of the ransom note in the JonBenet Ramsey case was insightful and found his book to be fascinating.”Donald Dixon, Chief of Police (Special Agent, F.B.I., retired)Lake Charles, Louisiana
- “Dr. Hodges makes a compelling case for “thoughtprints” in solving criminal cases. Practicing in the county in California where a judge first allowed DNA to be admitted into evidence, I am particularly attune to innovative new methods of forensic investigation. Recently, our branch of the national educational legal society (Inns of Court) consisting of eighty lawyer/ judge members featured the “thoughtprint decoding” method as the central presentation.”Richard A. Regnier, Attorney (former District Attorney)Diplomate National Board of Trial Advocacy
- “This new technique of thoughtprint decoding will result in criminal offenders ‘speaking’ through their deeper encoded unconscious messages and revealing their motives and true identities when written or spoken messages are decoded. The application of this new forensic technique will greatly contribute to the law enforcement arsenal of criminal investigation in the future…Hodges’ thoughtprint decoding…is indeed becoming the cutting-edge of forensic science.”Steven A. Egger, Ph.D.Chairman, Department of Criminology - University of Houston—Clear Lake